furtures chart is not moving. please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

furtures chart is not moving. please help

My chart is not moving. This happened to me multiple times in the last 3 weeks. i have strong internet connection. please help.

Hello yastrader,

Thank you for your note.

In your image i can see that you're getting a ")" for ask and bid prices for the instrument you're viewing.

This generally indicates you're not enabled for live data with that instrument.

Please contact your broker directly to confirm you're live data subscription, and feel free to reach out if you need any additional assistance.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks @Heath! My broker is Ninja trader (dorman). I have funds in my account so why don't i have live data. is there some kind of trading limit? i traded 10 - 60 times a day or in few hours. I had my live account opened for 3 days only.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Heath View Post
        Hello yastrader,

Thank you for your note.

In your image i can see that you're getting a ")" for ask and bid prices for the instrument you're viewing.

This generally indicates you're not enabled for live data with that instrument.

Please contact your broker directly to confirm you're live data subscription, and feel free to reach out if you need any additional assistance.
        This is what it says in my log. Why does it say, disabled?

Comment

Hello yastrader,

To address your original post first, this likely means you have not completed your live data enablement for your live account. You'll need to contact the brokerage directly for assistance here. you can find their contact information at the link below:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

Regarding you second message and the screenshot you sent, this indicates that you do not have a trading strategy that is active when you start the application, this is part of the startup checks that the platform performs and can be ignored.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any additional assitance.
          Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses