Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

missing 4-5 days of data time to time !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing 4-5 days of data time to time !!!!!

this is the second time during this month that im missing data on my charts and have to reload historical data all the time !!!!!!!!! whats up with this ???? any suggestions ?

It sounds like you've reported this symptom before. Did you do so on the forums? If so, what is that forum topic link? Or via email?

What was the solution (if there was one) previously?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please provide a screenshot of the gap in data that you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

I am having similar problems, data is not loading at peak times (this is for live trading)
      I just downloaded the latest version this morning (8.0.22.2 - 64 bit)

When I pull up the chart for ES 06-20, I get data up until 6:30AM when the market opened, it's now 7:19 and there is no data for the last half hour.

I am connected to Continuum, where I am subscribed for the full market bundle.

I was getting live data up until last week and then it stopped working.

There does not seem to be any error messages in the log tab:

Comment

epzeller, I see that you're viewing the June ES contract which expired on Friday (06/19) morning. Please follow these steps to roll over the expiration date of a Futures contract:
        • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
        • Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
        • Close this window when this process completes.
        You can learn more about the different ways to rollover by visiting the link below:To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.

Comment

Yes, that was it, thank you!

Comment

i use the latest update 8.0.21.0 64-bit , E mini ES september contract . continuum is my data provider , there was no fix to it before it just keeps coming back and then goes missing again but now is is more often than before , i have to reload historical data every time to get it right some times 2 or 3 times.

Comment

Hello Saeed,

I see that you're running an older version of NinjaTrader 8. The newer version contains many critical updates to the database.
              I would advise that you upgrade.
              First, to upgrade NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
              • First, get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
              • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
              • Enter your license key and press Submit
              • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
              • Select 'Download'
              • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
              Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
              Jermaine S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Pattontje  
              Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
              17 responses
              0 likes