Multi Symbol entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Symbol entry

Does anyone have an idea if and how I can enter a trade for multiple US stock symbols? CS service told me only each symbol at a time can be done, is there a workaround?

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Who is your broker?
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • How are you entering these orders? Automated Strategy, Chart Trader, etc?
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
    Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

see my reply below
      • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?) 8.0.22.0 64-bit
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window. TD Ameritrade
      • Who is your broker? TD Ameritrade
      • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc. I like to be able to select a list of symbols and make a buy/sell at ones
      • How are you entering these orders? Automated Strategy, Chart Trader, etc? Chart
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report? no error. just need help with making this happen

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

The only way to place a trade on multiple symbols at once in NinjaTrader would be by using an automated trading system.

This should be possible using a custom NinjaScript strategy. If you have a programming background, our NinjaScript team may provide you links to samples which would help you write the strategy yourself, or you may find a provider who sells their services as a programer or provides pre-made strategies.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
        Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you
          any recommendation of such a provider?

Comment

Hello 41degrees,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Melissa.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post funk10101  
            Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite