Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

IQFeed - IB account, how do i use both inside NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQFeed - IB account, how do i use both inside NT?

So i have a IQ data feed subbed to, and i trade form a IB account. Can someone link me how i can use the IQFeed data , and trade my IB account inside NT? Can we use NT like this? the data feed from IB was so bad i couldnt use it and im hoping this is my solution? thanks for the help in advance

ok issue here, IQ feed is live and connected, Snapshot from IQfeed shows the data coming in. Most charts are not populating the data. No options chain data although syubscribed to it , Someone help me get this setup properly? pic attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

Looking into this would require a bit more thorough of an analysis of how you are connected.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2625357 ATTN Melissa

I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
      Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi seanthenoob,
        When looking at your pics, I realize that the chart shows volume data for your "missing" symbols, but no price data.
        It also seems as if all charts use the same range on the price axis although the instruments have very different pricing.
        Please try to load one instrument only and play around with the price axis making sure you look at the range where the instrument price really is.
        NT-Roland

Comment

thanks for the response , Ive gotten the charts to work, through some researching but not the option chain, as you can see in the picture, the IQ feed option chain is coming into my PC and is working, but the NT option chart is not populating, stuck on "loading" for hours. As soon as is DISCONNECT, the option chain appears, i RECONNECT, and the option chain goes back to "loading"
          Attached Files

Comment

heres what happens when i disconnect, the option chain appears. but as soon as i connect to IQ feed, NT doesnt populate the chain
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi seanthenoob,
              Option chains on stocks are not (yet?) supported to my knowledge.
              Is the new option chain feature only available to futures and forex? What about common stock? I usually trade those so it'd be great if there's support for an

NT-Roland

Comment

yes they are , my IB account when linked has them. Havent really had an issue bringing up the option chain evenm on the crappy IB data feed. Somethings not computing correctly

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Barry Milan  
                Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                14 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Handclap0241