Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Feature - Extra Long Candles?

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're doing well today! For some reason when I fast forward to a specific time using the Playback feature in NT8, the candles that are generated come out extra long after midnight for some reason. I've attached a couple photos. The first one shows the default loaded time of midnight when the playback is loaded for a certain day - all the candles here are normal sized. The second screenshot shows me fast forwarding to around 7am and you can see that the candles after midnight get extremely stretched out and distorted compared to the previous candles. The third screenshot shows me fast forwarding to 1pm - more extremely distorted candles. It does this for any playback day I download and any time I try to fast forward to. Any ideas why this could be happening? It makes it virtually impossible to use since everything before midnight is normal sized, then everything after being fast forwarded is distorted huge.

Any help would be great, thanks a ton!

Hello bshiggins86,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2626246- Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      Hello bshiggins86,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2626246- Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
      NinjaTrader_ShawnB thank you! I've just sent the log to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bshiggins86 View Post

NinjaTrader_ShawnB thank you! I've just sent the log to you.
        Hey Shawn,

Thank you for your response. I apologize I didn't follow up with you regarding this. The issue is presenting itself again today when I rolled over the ES contract from September to December. I just sent you the log files in an e-mail through NinjaTrader. If there's anything else you need, let me know!

Sincerely,
        Brian Higgins

Comment

Originally posted by bshiggins86 View Post

Hey Shawn,

Thank you for your response. I apologize I didn't follow up with you regarding this. The issue is presenting itself again today when I rolled over the ES contract from September to December. I just sent you the log files in an e-mail through NinjaTrader. If there's anything else you need, let me know!

Sincerely,
          Brian Higgins
          Here is another screenshot showing a candle today that is 77 ticks long after a couple of the previous candles were also huge, between 39-44 ticks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ryjoga