Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Analyzer - Inaccurate Visualization

Good evening,

Recently, I have been getting a visualization issue every time I finish a simulation with this particular strategy. Simulations complete normally each time but in the list of the simulations completed the performance parameters are being displayed the same for all simulations, then when I choose any simulation and ask for summary information the performance parameters are different than those displayed on the simulations list so basically I have to pick every result of the simulation list and see the parameters in the summary window to pick the best result in the simulation.

Attached you can see an example of what is going on. Please note that performance parameters values are different in the selected choice in the list and the summary in the lower part of the screen and also how all parameters are the same for almost all saved results in the simulation (just saved 50 best results)

I would appreciate you to provide me with a solution for this issue which is making nearly impossible to work with the strategy analyzer.

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Hello AlejoSar87,

Thank you for your note.

First, what version of NinjaTrader 8 are you currently running? You can find this under Help > About. The current version is 8.0.22.2. If you're on any other version please update before we continue troubleshooting:
    • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
    • Select 'Download'
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed
    If you run an optimization using the Sample MA Crossover strategy that is built into NinjaTrader, do you see the same occurring?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello AlejoSar87,

I have not received a reply from you. Can you confirm — did you receive my previous post? Did you resolve your inquiry? Please read the original message below:

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
      Hello AlejoSar87,

Thank you for your note.

First, what version of NinjaTrader 8 are you currently running? You can find this under Help > About. The current version is 8.0.22.2. If you're on any other version please update before we continue troubleshooting:
      • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
      • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
      • Enter your license key and press Submit
      • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
      • Select 'Download'
      • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed
      If you run an optimization using the Sample MA Crossover strategy that is built into NinjaTrader, do you see the same occurring?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post arvidvanstaey  
      Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes