Collapse

correct amount in strategy alamizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, as I mentioned in the previous post, I removed the NT and reinstalled it. For a while it worked correctly, but that same day it gave me errors.

I inserted the sample MA crossover strategy that the NT has as an example and it does not work for me, it activates correctly but when it has to open the position it closes the strategy. I attached you some files with the screenshots, so you can see that the strategy is activated correctly, I also attached the Risk.

Thanks again.

Hola, como comenté en el post anterior desisntale el NT y lo volvi a instalar, por un rato funcionó correctamente, ese mismo día volvió a darme los mismos errores.

Inserto la estrategia de medias que tiene el NT como ejmeplo y no me funciona, se activa correctamente pero cuanto tiene abrir la posición se cierra la estrategia. Adjunto archivos con los pantallazos, para que vea que la estrategia se activa correctamente, tambien adjunto el Risk

Gracias de nuevo.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello corman,

Strategies will disable when an order error is seen.

In this case, the order submission was rejected since you did not have enough excess margin to open the position. You can view the Accounts tab of the Control Center to see your current account standing regarding excess margin. Please note that when trading live, you may not see these depending on your broker/connection technology.

More information on the Accounts tab, what the columns mean, and which brokers provide margin information can be found below.

You can reset your Sim account to restore your Account Cash Value to Initial Cash if the funds in your account, and to also clear positions that are affecting your excess margin.

You can also choose to disable Risk template on the Sim account so margins are not factored into your order submissions.

Resetting the Sim account and changing/disabling Risk templates can be done the the Accounts tab of the Control Center by right clicking on the account and selecting Edit Account.

Ensuring that you don't get rejections like this requires an understanding of how margins are affected from the positions you hold and that you must have enough excess margin to open new positions. I have linked a publicly available resource on margins below.

Take a look at the role and importance of margins when trading futures contracts, including initial and maintenance margin.

We look forward to assisting.
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WHICKED
      by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM