X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error After TD Ameritrade Verification

I get this msgbox even after verified.
    Attached Files

Tri-Star , I've moved your post to its own topic since it was not directly related to the topic you had originally posted under. In the future, feel free to start a new topic if you cannot find a directly relevant topic for the inquiry you have. This helps us keep the forums organized and threads concise.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What version of Windows are you using?
    • To clarify, you're stating this occurs " after verified". Can you elaborate further on exactly when this occurs? Walk me through step-by-step what occurs starting at opening NinjaTrader through the creation of the connection

Comment

NT8 v8.0.22.2 64-bit Multi-Broker license
      Windows 10 v1909 ( OS build 18363.900 )

To verify after adding tdA connection, a new link appears below:
      https://auth.tdameritrade.com/auth?r...com&client_id=[32characters]@AMER.OAUTHAP
      After keying my tdA login & password, it says verified as attached in below pic.

But alas, it is unable to connect.
      Attached Files

Comment

It's not clear from the information we can share publicly what the root cause may be. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
        • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
        • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
        • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2643171 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

To follow up here, it was discovered that TD Ameritrade accounts from Singapore, Hong Kong, and Canada do not have access to the API which NinjaTrader uses to connect to TD Ameritrade. The Development Team has made the error tracing for this specific issue more obvious. In the future, the error will state:
          • There was a problem connecting to TD AMERITRADE : "No primary account ID found"

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey  
          Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post samish18