• jeremy83846
    replied
    Ok, its done, thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Zachary
    replied
    Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for your post.
    • On your PC, open your NinjaTrader folder under "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2645025 Attn Zachary

Leave a comment:

• jeremy83846
    started a topic Rithmic connection issue

Rithmic connection issue

Hello, I was trading yesterday trying to make a founding evaluation program with the Earn2trade company and one of their rules is to no keep positions after 15:10 CT, I had configured the platform to close every single position at 15:09 but the platform lost connection with Rithmic, which is the provider data, at 15:05 according to Log and the Grid of the platform and it didnt allow to close the position #1138380089 and that leads an unfair and senseless disqualification.
    Now, they're requesting me to contact NinjaTrader platform support to check if the issue was directly with the platform as according with them the connection with their "Rithmic data feed worked perfectly normally yesterday" and I do need to resolve this very frustrating situation.
    They say that once you guys looks into the issue you might see what went wrong, and then I can come back with them with your findings and they can proceed from there.
    I appreciate your help to check deeply what happened.
    Thanks, Jeremy Barragan
    I attach the evidence

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post The_Sec
by The_Sec

Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
1 response