Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag

I have seen a couple of threads about lag, but there never seems to be any movement on the topic. I am trading the MES with 1 day of data loaded and only using two indicators, a 21 EMA and a 200SMA. The bigger I make my chart, full screen being my preference, the slower everything goes. When I resize the time scale or price scale, that is slower, when I right click on the chart to place an order, the cursor lags over the choices in the menu, when I have and order in with profit targets and stops it becomes almost impossible to move them quickly and with accuracy to wherever they need to be. If I resize the chart to be smaller, the performance of all these things improves. This is a fundamental problem, please fix it!

Hello James Wallace,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums.

Performance-related items are symptomatic and may occur for a diverse variety of reasons. Something that one user experiences is not necessarily indicative of a widespread problem with the platform and requires diagnostic analysis to determine what may be causing that behavior. It is difficult for us to provide that kind of support over the forum because your diagnostic files (log and trace) contain sensitive information. For further assistance with a request of this nature, please send us a message at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with your log and trace files attached. You may reference the following ticket number: 2645687 and Attn Zachary in the subject of the message.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes