change S.O. copy indicator return error cs0234

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change S.O. copy indicator return error cs0234

hi guys i change S.O. windows 7 to windows 10 (seven is crashed and not turn on ) , but i have backup copy of my indicator , i copy the indicator in the folder documents-> NJ8 ->bin->indicators
    after open my editor script open my indicator and compile with F5 , but return this error
    Sim22\GlobalVariables\GV_namedDouble.cs The type or namespace name 'AddOns' does not exist in the namespace 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    cs0234
    Why ??
    thankz

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

The compile error you are seeing in the NinjaScript Editor indicates you are missing references to .DLL files in your installation or the .DLL files do not exist in your installation. Please follow the steps below to rectify the errors.
    1. From the Control Center please select New--> NinjaScript Editor
    2. In the NinjaScript Editor please right click and select References.
    3. In the Reference window look for the .DLL file reference in the compile error by name (in the error the file name has a .cs at the end)
    4. If you see the .DLL file reference please left click on the reference and select Remove
    5. If you removed the reference in the previous step or you do not see the .DLL file reference then please select Add
    6. The Add option will open a File Explorer, from the path that was opened please locate the .DLL file
    7. If you find the .DLL please left click to select it and then select Open--> then select OK in the References window--> then right click in the NinjaScript Editor--> select Compile
    8. If you do not find the .DLL in the File Explorer please close the File Explorer and References windows--> then navigate to Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom on your PC--> and delete the .cs file referenced in the compile error--> then right click in the NinjaScript Editor--> Compile

If you would like assistance with the steps provided please let us know and we can setup a remote assistance session with one of our techs.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

in the reference i have this , i must remove GV_namedDouble.cs ????

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok remove indicator and now go thankZ

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post Skifree
        by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM