Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trade performance - disable sim account reporting permanently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade performance - disable sim account reporting permanently?

Is there a way to get performance reports with the sim account unchecked by default?

Hello Vinhasa,

While there is no way to exclude Sim101 by default, only accounts appear that also had trades during the selected time.

One option would be to reset the Sim101 account if you no longer use it. As this would also delete all data associated with it, it would no longer appear in the Trade Performance window.

If you would like to go forward with this, please switch to the "Accounts" tab in your Control Center, right-click the Sim101 account and select "Edit Account".

In the bottom, you may then find the "reset" button, which will let you reset the account and remove all historical trades.

I've also reached out to our Product Development Team to bring this idea up as a feature request and will update this thread as soon as I receive a tracking number for this request.

Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't want to remove the account, obviously want to keep using it to test out stuff. I know it's just an extra three clicks, but it gets annoying to have to keep re-doing it over and over every time you change a date range. At the very least, at least have it remember what you've ticked off? Only have to do it once per session wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Comment

Hello Vinhasa,

I can definitely see the benefit of having this either remembered or to have a permanent setting that disables this account from being shown in the Trade Performance window.

As soon as I hear back from our Product Development Team I will follow-up in this regard.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further ideas or suggestions, or if there is anything we may assist you with!

Comment

Is it possible to remove the Sim account from showing up on the Accounts tab? It's annoying to see it there when I need to focus on my real accounts.

Comment

Hello GoldBands,

Thank you very much for your post!

It would not be possible to remove the Sim101 account, as NinjaTrader uses this as a fallback account, e.g. if you are not connected to a live brokerage account.

If you only have one live account it would be possible to filter the account view for this one account. This can be done via the Right-Click > Properties menu. However, it would not be possible to filter this view to show e.g. two out of three accounts.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post FrazMann  
            Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes