Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Lag

Hi

I have already seen a lot of posts with this issue but I'm posting it anyways as nothing seems to help.

I am seeing a 10 minute lag on data for the ES and MES. My account is with Dorman and Data feed is through Kinetick.

I have tried everything. I am only using 1 SuperDOM window and 1 chart with just candlesticks. No indicators. I even tried Safe Mode.

When I look at Task Manager in Windows, it says Ninja Trader is using 1% CPU and 3% Memory. This is a brand new computer with a LAN wired connection so I'm at a loss

Please advice.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Please use the steps below to change/check your Time Zone and sync the PC clock as I suspect there may be a discrepancy causing this to occur:
    • Shutdown NinjaTrader
    • Right-click the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop
    • Select Adjust date/time
    • For Windows 10 click 'Date, Time, and regional formatting' -> Then click 'Additional date, time, and regional settings' -> then click 'Set the time and date'
    • Select the 'Internet Time' tab at the top
    • Set the server to time.nist.gov and then click Update.
    • If the message that appears says successful your PC clock should now be updated.
    • If not, select a different server from the Server: drop-down and try again (repeat until one of the servers is successful)

After updating the PC clock, please restart NinjaTrader, then right-click the chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Marco-

I followed all the instructions above. Turned NinjaTrader back on, reloaded the data. No luck. Still have a lag

Please advice

Thank you
      Aaron

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2667096 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
        Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Marco-

Mystery solved. My Kinetick subscription was incorrectly set up and it was the culprit. They have corrected it and as of this morning, I have real time data.

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post TradeSaber  
          Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes