Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric bars too small

Hi Guys..

Hope you can help. My footprint bars are unreadable. If I Right click on the price axis and select "fixed" I can manually adjust the scale to make the bars readable. However that is not to practical because the price moves off the 'visible' screen you have to repeat the process. If I select Automatic please see the screenshot of the footprint bar size. Please let me know a fix. Never had this issue before

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

The Order Flow Volumetric bars can provide a large degree of detail and facilitate displaying the information in a dynamically sized way. The text will be re-sized as you horizontally or vertically adjust the chart's scale range, or use the 'zoom in' button on your charts toolbar.

You may also try increasing the value of the "Ticks per level" parameter for the Volumetric bars. This parameter sets the level of aggregation for individual price levels causing there to be less levels and in turn a larger font size when increased. You can find this parameter in your Data Series window when Volumetric bars are selected as the bar type.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post z.franck  
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes