Orders disappear from the chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders disappear from the chart.

Hello, I use NinjaTrader8 with InteractiveBrokers and yesterday something unknown happened to me until now. It was the first time that I traded the MiniDAX (FDXM) I placed limited buy orders as well as a Stop order below the price. When the purchase order was activated, it disappeared, it did not appear in the Ninjatrader graph but it did appear in IB, the Stop order could see and move it correctly in the Ninja graph, but the entry level of the order did not appear. Waiting for help with my problem, thank you very much.

Hello ManuTrader70,

Thanks for your post.

There is currently a known limitation with Interactive Brokers in NinjaTrader that only the FDXM or FDAX instrument may be used at one time and not both at the same time. By default, the FDXM will be disabled. If you would like to use this instead of the FDAX, please use these steps.
    • From the Control Center, navigate to Tools -> Instruments.
    • Search for FDXM.
    • Once found, click FDXM and select "edit".
    • Scroll down to the Symbol Mapping for Interactive Brokers and delete the "-disabled" part of this Parameter.
    • Click "OK" to save your changes.

Once this is done, please disable the FDAX instrument.
    • From the Control Center, navigate to Tools -> Instruments.
    • Search for FDAX.
    • Once found, click FDAX and select "edit".
    • Scroll down to the Symbol Mapping for Interactive Brokers and add in the "-disabled" just after the instrument name. This will look almost exactly like the FDXM instrument did before.
    • Click "OK" to save your changes.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the reply. That which you already told me I did, in fact I can operate FDXM, the problem is that the executed command does not appear in the graph when it is activated. If the limited Stop and Profit appear ​​​​​​
      I attach a chart where the order was active and you can see that it is not visible on the chart. If it appeared in the chart of the Interactive Brokers platform

Comment

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.Please answer all of the following questions:
        • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
        • What version of TWS/Gateway are you using?
        • What does the Positions tab of the Control Center display for a position? Please provide a screenshot
        • Did you restart NinjaTrader (or at least disconnect/reconnect to Interactive Brokers) after making the changes to the instrument's settings? If not, please disconnect, double-check that the settings for the instruments are as described in post #2 then restart NinjaTrader

Comment

OK, I answer everything
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
          CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.Please answer all of the following questions:[LIST][*]What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

Versión NinjaTrader 8.0.22.2[*]What version of TWS/Gateway are you using?

Versión TWS Build 979[*]What does the Positions tab of the Control Center display for a position? Please provide a screenshot

The position is no longer open[*]Did you restart NinjaTrader (or at least disconnect/reconnect to Interactive Brokers) after making the changes to the instrument's settings? If not, please disconnect, double-check that the settings for the instruments are as described in post #2 then restart NinjaTrader

yes i restored ninjatrader and TWS

/LIST]

Comment

Please download and use the supported version of TWS (978.2c). Here is a direct download link:Double-check the version of TWS once open and let me know if the symptom occurs again when running the supported version of TWS.

Comment

Thank you very much. The problem was solved. Grateful.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred