Bar timer covered in other text.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar timer covered in other text.

Hi there. This is my very first post in here so please forgive me if I'm not following protocol. My question is how to get all of these indicator labels off the top of my bar timer? I've already removed the "label" in each of my existing indicators which successfully removed the text from the area on the top left of the chart... but they are still on the bottom right and I can't see the bar timer. I've looked everywhere and have resorted to coming here. Please help Screenshot is attached here.

Thanks so much,
    Angelique

Hello,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums!

It looks like you may have multiple indicators using the same space as the BarTimer indicator which is hard coded to use that bottom right area specifically. The other indicators which may be using that same space may have a setting that allows you to move its information to another corner of the chart in it's indicator settings.

If not, I was able to find a custom add-on created by one of our NinjaScript Technicians, Paul, that would accomplish this.

Combined Bar Timer, Tick Counter and Volume counter with alert capability. Will switch display automatically to correct type for chart. Alert settings (levels) can be individually set, individually enabled and sound can be enabled. Alert will play sound once (if enabled) and will change text color and backgound to highlight that the value is less […]

Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you so much!! I will try that for sure!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xiinteractive  
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred