How to show ATR with middle mouse wheel click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to show ATR with middle mouse wheel click

I love the middle mouse wheel click DataBox. Why is ATR not shown inside this? I get all of my other indicators values but no ATR.

Hello WeyldFalcon,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.

When I have my ATR indicator on the same panel as my data series, I am able to see it within the mini databox (middle mouse click). Does the ATR happen to be in a 2nd panel on the chart?
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Here is a screenshot. I have ATR at the bottom, it shows the value to the far right on the chart but in the center of the screen notice the middle mouse click Data Box does not include ATR. On the other hand, my Data Box does include ATR.
      Any suggestions about what I am doing wrong with my middle mouse click Data Box disply that it does not show ATR?

Comment

The mini data box would only include values for items that are in the same panel that you accessed the mini data box from. For example, if you were to hover your mouse over the panel that the ATR is in and middle mouse click, you'd only see values for the ATR itself since no other data series' or indicators are applied to that panel.

Comment

Is there a way to add it to the mini data box? If not can a ticket be created to add it?

Comment

Since the mini data box is designed to only display information from the panel that it was accessed from, it is expected that it would not display information from indicators/data series that are within other chart panels. At this time, you may display your ATR in the mini data box by moving it to the same panel as your data series or by viewing the full sized data box. Additionally, I will submit a feature request to include all panel information to our Development Team for consideration.I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Comment

Due to the size of the mini data box, I wouldn't want to display too much info, only display what I need. Please include in your submission to have the option to choose which indicators/fields to display.

Comment

WeyldFalcon - The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-993. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:stevents - Since this is a slightly different functionality than what has already been submitted, I have submitted another feature request to our Development Team for consideration. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post wzgy0920  
                Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes