Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hwo do I connect to my Account?

Hello,

I've recently opened a NinjaTrader account to trade futures. I setup my account with Dorman Trading. I funded the account. I downloaded NinjaTrader 8. I got a free license key. I received a demo account. When I open NinjaTrader 8, I connected to my demo account just fine. I entered my free license key under the Help tab. I've been trying to connect to my actual, funded NinjaTrader account, but can't. I've tried using the Connections tab with the available configurations including NinjaTrader, NinjaTrader Continuum, Kinetick, etc. When I enter my Account Name and Password with Dorman Trading, it fails to connect to an account. What am I doing wrong and what is my account name and password to my funded account then?

Hello Alamlion,

Your connection User name and Password credential change link would be provided by NinjaTrader Brokerage and CQG. If you did not receive your connection information please contact the Brokerage Team at the contact information below to request this information.If you have received your connection information and are unable to connect please confirm within your connection settings "Demo" is disabled then test your connection again.

If the issue persists please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread and Ticket 2674995 in the body of the email and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post mattbsea  
    Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes