Available Connections: Missing NinjaTrader Continuum option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Available Connections: Missing NinjaTrader Continuum option

Hi, so I just downloaded NT8. I signed up for the free live market data for futures, but when I go to try to connect, there is no NT Continuum option. Not sure now to proceed. The version that I am using is 8.0.22.2 64-bit. Thanks for any assistance that you are able to give me.

Hello Kei78,

Thank you for your post and for using NinjaTrader.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2682163 ATTN Zachary

Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem. I downloaded the latest version of NinjaTrader but when I look at connections there is no NT continuum option. Are you able to help me?

Comment

Hello kruges20,

Thank you for your inquiry and welcome to the forums.

This type of issue is better resolved with our Platform Support team over email, because we may need to request information that you do not want to post publicly on the forum (such as your NinjaTrader license key).

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2682163 ATTN Zachary

I look forward to further assisting you.

Comment

HI
          Im a new Continuum user and now im able to log in to NT8 using subscribed real time data feed using Conitnuum. Now my question is
          my equities brokerage platform is IBKR, how can i simultaneously connect IBKR, NT Continuum? After my account was configured with Continuum both my IBKR paper trading and live accounts are missing in connections.
          thanks

Comment

Hello honest-trader,

Thank you for your post.

This is likely a result of the connection technology that is enabled on your license key. If you have Free Edition or Single Broker Edition key, it is only enabled for a specific connection technology and no other connections would be visible within the platform. I'd recommend contacting platformsales(at)ninjatrader(dot)com using the email that you used to receive your license key to see if your key is enabled for use with multiple brokers.

Please let us know if we may assist you any futther.
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_Zachary; 05-07-2021, 10:23 AM. Reason: removed @ and . from email address

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
            1 response
            0 likes