Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problema al cargar datos Workspace

Hola,

Estoy probando la plataforma NT8 con una cuenta demo.
    He creado un Workspace con graficas en distintas temporalidades 60 min, 1minuto,..
    Mi problema aparece cuando al día siguiente al abrir el Workspace, las gráficas no me cargan completas. Por ejemplo, en el YM hay algunos dias que me cargan solo hasta las 15:28 h de la tarde, y otros días si me cargan hasta el final de la sesión 23 h. Tengo marcada la opción reproducción de marcas. Y la plataforma aparece con la luz verde conectada a Ninjatrader Continuum.

Si abro una gráfica nueva y no marco la casilla reproducción de marcas si me cargan los datos hasta las 23h.

Como puedo solucionarlo para que al abrir mi workspace me cargue hasta las 23h en el YM?

Tenemos capacidad limitada para proporcionar soporte de plataforma en español, sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir el inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que le colocamos para pegar la respuesta en el cuadro hacia la izquierda.

Your message translates to:
    Problem loading Workspace data
    Today, 08:29 AM
    Hello,

I'm testing the NT8 platform with a demo account.
    I've created a workspace with graphics in different timeframes 60 min, 1 minute,..
    My problem appears when the next day when I open the Workspace, the graphics do not load me completely. For example, in the YM there are some days that load me only until 15:28 h in the afternoon, and other days if they load me until the end of the session 23 h. I have marked the option "Playback of marks". And the platform appears with the green light connected to Ninjatrader Continuum.

If I open a new graphic and do not check the box reproduction of marks if I load the data until 23h.

How can I solve it so that when I open my workspace I am loaded until 23h in the YM?
    Are you referring to 'Tick Replay'? If so, could you elaborate on the purpose of using Tick Replay on your charts in the first place? If not, please go into further detail about exactly what setting you're referring to when you state "Playback of marks" and "reproduction of marks".

Also, so I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Estoy trabajando con indicadores que muestran el value area, por lo que me pide que tenga activada la opción tick replay.

La versión que utilizo es 8.0.21.1 64-bit.
      Los gráficos son de 1 minuto, 60 minutos y Diario.

El instrumento es el YM 09-20

Mientras tengo encendido el ordenador el intervalo horario para este instrumento YM es de 00:00h - 23h.
      Cuando cierro ninjatrader y vuelvo a abrir el Workspace, en las gráficas me aparece que el intevalo que muestra es de 00:00h - 17:28 h.

Me interesaría tener el intervalo completo de 00:00h - 23h.

Si no activo la opción tick replay, me aparece el intervalo de 00:00h - 23h, pero necestio activar tick replay para poder utilizar el indicador.

Comment

Your message translates to:
        I'm working with indicators that show the value area, so it asks me to have the tick replay option enabled.

The version I use is 8.0.21.1 64-bit.
        The graphs are 1 minute, 60 minutes and Daily.

The instrument is the YM 09-20

While I have the computer on, the time interval for this YM instrument is from 00:00h - 23h.
        When I close ninjatrader and reopen the Workspace, the graphs show that the interval is from 00:00h - 17:28h.

I would be interested in having the full interval from 00:00h - 23h.

If I don't activate the tick replay option, I get the interval from 00:00h - 23h, but I need to activate tick replay to be able to use the indicator.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

First, I see that you're using an older version of NinjaTrader 8. To update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
        • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
        • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
        • Enter your license key and press Submit
        • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
        • Select 'Download'
        • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
        If you're referring to the built-in Order Flow Volume Profile indicator, this does not require tick replay to function. If you're using a custom 'Value Area' indicator, I'd make sure to confirm that 'Tick Replay' is truly required since, in general, it should not be used unless necessary due to it's high impact to performance.

Tick replay requires that your data provider supplies tick replay data to NinjaTrader. NinjaTrader Continuum does supply this data to NinjaTrader, so just by deduction, it seems like you may be missing the tick replay data when you observe the gap while tick replay is enabled.

While tick replay is enabled, does this symptom persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'Reload all historical data'?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post sightcareclickhere  
        Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes