TD Ameritrade Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade Connection

I got Ameritrade account and for sure they are my broker , I connect it to my Ninja Trader. Now , is there a way to connect to TD ameritade data and display it to my Ninja Trader ?

If I understand you correctly, you've successfully connected TD Ameritrade to NinjaTrader (here is the connection guide for reference). When you say "connect to TD ameritade data", what do you mean exactly? Are you wondering how to view price data for stocks in NinjaTrader now that you're connected? Are you wondering how to actually access your TD Ameritrade account and place trades to it from within NinjaTrader? Please elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish.

Comment

What I mean is can I get Data from TD Ameritrade. Also I got Kinetic data fee, why is my feed of data too slow and not synchronize with my computer, it is 10 min late, is that normal?

Comment

Yes, TD Ameritrade supplies NinjaTrader with equities and indices data (if you're subscribed to real-time data in your TD Ameritrade account). Visit the link below to learn more about what each data provider supplies to NinjaTrader:If you're referring to a paid Kinetick feed, then a 10 to 15-minute delay would be expected if you only purchased the basic package. Please reach out to Kinetick and confirm what real-time data subscriptions you have or would need to receive real-time data for your desired instruments/exchanges

Comment

I got a ritmic trial dat feed with plug in, I want to connect with them and try their feed, but in my Connection I don't see Rithmic or RT Pro in the connection, what should I do to this in the Connection so I could connect.

Comment

I suspect your license key may be restricting your ability to connect to brokers other than TD Ameritrade. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may more accurately assist you:
            • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
            • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
            • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2700415 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Sir:
              anything you see a problem in my case, i need answer.

Comment

I haven't yet received the files I requested. If you did not receive an automated message from us immediately after sending the files, this means the message did not reach us.

Compose an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the subject " 2700415 ATTN PatrickG". Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to that email so I may investigate this matter further.
                • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
                • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
                Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Why don't you just give me a new license, maybe thats the problem, I send you my old license.

Comment

We cannot provide licensing assistance on the forums as the license contains sensitive information that should not be shared publicly. Please reach out via email as instructed to troubleshoot and resolve what you're experiencing.

Comment

I send you my log and trace file

Comment

you told me before to send my license somewhere to be check by I didn't hear from then, if there is a problem or not.

Comment

Here is a mail I received today,maybe this will help you
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          NinjaTrader Brokerage Support <[email protected]>
                          6:11 AM (3 hours ago)
                          to me
                          ## Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to add a note to this request ##
                          Hello R........

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your account is currently set to CQG data. You would need to switch the data provider to Rithmic.

However, as your account has not been active for over a year, before we can switch your data provider to Rithmic, we are required to have you re-apply for the account.

You will have to fill-out a new application at the following link: https://www.dormanaccounts.com/eapp/user/login
                          1. Login under "Welcome Back"
                          2. Select "New Application"

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Please reply to my colleagues that sent you that email as they are in a position to directly assist you with your inquiry.

Comment

I don't want to because they are not my broker anymore, for sure they have my License number too, you are the only one that could disconnect me from them,
                              probably their stting is messing with my platform, but you have control, Why can you not do something about it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post arvidvanstaey  
                              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
                              16 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post samish18