Right-clicking for ATM Strategies when Using Two Data Series in One Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right-clicking for ATM Strategies when Using Two Data Series in One Chart

I would like to have two data series displayed simultaneously in one chart and be able to deploy my ATM Strategies by right-clicking and selecting the usual options (eg: "Buy Stop Limit 3 @ 3568.25").

Everything works fine/as usual with the upper data series, which also happens to be the first one that I load. However, when I right-click on the lower, second-to-be-added data series, these trading options are not visible in the pop-up menu that appears.

I realize that a similar setup can be achieved by creating one window for each of the data series and then stacking one on top of the other. However, the ability to scroll back-and-forth horizontally while keeping the timing of both charts synchronized would be lost.

Anything I can do to enable the right-clicking trade options on that second/lower data series?

Thanks for your help!

Regardless of the amount of data series in a single chart window, there is still only a single Chart Trader for the entire window/all data series. Chart Trader will place trades to whatever instrument and account are selected in Chart Trader's drop down lists:To change the instrument being traded to, switch the instrument in the Chart Trader drop down list.

Comment

Oh, of course. Thanks for highlighting that for me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB