Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Issue with Barchart

Hi,

Been having issues using a Barchart subscription with NT8.0.22.2. Strangely, every day at around 10:05-10:15 AM, Barchart seems to disconnect momentarily. It reconnects after a second or two as expected but then sometimes disconnects a few more times. When it reconnects over and over again over a short span of time, what happens is I get a fatal error saying "Another client connected using the same account" which is a big issue because I have to reconnect manually.

This isn't a general connectivity issue as the IB connection remains connected through this period.

I have approached Barchart who can't seem to find any issues on their end. Do you have any advice on what may be causing this issue and how I could troubleshoot this further?

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2710788 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Taddypole, Today, 02:47 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes