Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 can't recognize symbol of SEHKNTL exchange connecting to IB

Dear Sir

I am using NT8 connecting to Interactive Brokers and I have subscribed real time datafeed of Shang Hai exchange and Shenzhen exchange.
    I have confirmed with IB that I have the real time datafeed but when I try to connect to NT8 it reported I don't have the market data permission.
    For example, I was trying to load this symbol:
    https://misc.interactivebrokers.com/...302688#SEHKNTL
    Then I use the following setting first as photo 1 and 2
    Then it appears the message as photo 3

Later I changed the symbol mappting ot 601628|SEHKNTL in interactive brokers column like photo 4

Then I got another message that I don't have the market permission.

Could you please confirm if my setting is correct? about the trading hour part, it should be the same as China A share market as checked from IB's definition.

Thanks a lot.
    Jack

The first message indicates that Interactive Brokers returned nothing when requesting 601628 with the 'Default' exchange. The second message indicates that Interactive Brokers informed NinjaTrader that your account does not have historical data permissions for 601628 on the 'SEHKNTL' exchange.

The second mapping which includes the forced exchange seems correct especially because you're receiving a valid response from Interactive Brokers. I'd recommend contacting Interactive Brokers support once more and reporting the message:

"Historical Market Data Service error message: No market data permissions for SEHKNTL STK. Requested market data requires additional subscription for API. See link in 'Market Data Connections' dialog for more details."

You could also ask Interactive Brokers what mapping would be required in a third-party app like NinjaTrader in order to receive real-time and historical data for this instrument.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WHICKED
    by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    15 responses
    0 likes