How do I trade in real life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I trade in real life?

I'm interested in trading with my own algorithm but don't know where to start. I've used the free version of ninjatrader 8 for about a year and have made some good algos. However, I've only used the simulator. I don't understand what I need to sign up for in order to trade in real life. How does the broker link work? Does ninjatrader send orders to the broker? So far I've only tested with regular stocks but not with forex or futures. Also, how much does the regular program cost?

Hello Shamwow,

Thank you for your post.

In order to trade live, you would need an account with a supported brokerage and a License Key.

Futures and Forex trading is supported by NinjaTrader Brokerage and Interactive Brokers.

Stock trading is supported by Interactive Brokers and TD Ameritrade.

You may review a list of our supported brokerages at the page included below:For any information related to these brokerages, you will need to contact each brokerage directly.

As far as Orders, I would suggest reviewing the Help Guide which discusses 'Where do your orders reside' based on each brokerage technology.
    If you would like more information on NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact our Brokerage Sales team at BrokerageSales[AT]NinjaTrader.com

A License Key is required to submit live trades to your account.

We offer a Lifetime License Key along with several leasing options.

You may review all of the License Key options along with the pricing at the link below:
    Let me know if I can provide any further clarification.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

checkout here:
      NinjaTrader supports multiple futures market data and brokers providing access to trade futures, stocks, and more. Download NinjaTrader for FREE to get started!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred