Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Atm created in ninja8 are not shown in trade performance for ninja 7, and viceversa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atm created in ninja8 are not shown in trade performance for ninja 7, and viceversa

Im using Ninja trader 7 in a VPS service with a pair of algos, but im also using NT8 for a Discrecional Estrategy, i use both of them in my funded account with leeloo, but when i try to generete the performance did not apper the trades made with atm in NT8 (when i don use ATM they are shown)

Is there anything im doing wrong?

the idea is that all the trades can be listed in both NT7 and NT8 when i need it.

tranks

Hello JuanPabloQuevedo,

Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader will need to be connected to your account to see the executions that have taken place on that account. If NinjaTrader does not see the executions, they will not be logged in the NinjaTrader database, and cannot be viewed with TradePerformce/Account Performance windows/tabs.

When you connect to the account, executions from the day will be fetched, so you could include disconnecting/reconnecting from NinjaTrader 7/NinjaTrader 8 at the end of the day as part of your workflow, and the executions will be fetched and logged int the NinjaTrader database.

For the threads reference on using Trade Performance/Account PErformance, please see below.

Account Performance (NinjaTrader 7) - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...rmance_tab.htm

Trade Performance (NinjaTrader 8) - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...erformance.htm

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, so at the end of the day from now and on this is the solution, but now is there something a can do? like eliminate de name of the ATM or create the same in both sides?

Comment

Hello JuanPabloQuevedo,

Executions can be manually added and removed in NinjaTrader 8, but this cannot be done with NinjaTrader 7. (Executions are paired together to form trades.)

If the executions are not available in your NinjaTrader 7 database but exist in the NinjaTrader 8 database, then the only option would be to ensure that the executions are fetched going forward.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
        8 responses
        1 like
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
        10 responses
        0 likes