Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Account Data Values Not Displayed (Continuum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Data Values Not Displayed (Continuum)

Hello Support,

According to the "Account Values Supported by Provider" section of the help guide, the Continuum adapter supports inital and intraday margin values on live accounts. Ever since connecting my account with Phillip Capital through NT Brokerage, I have not been getting any of these. They all read zero except for Cash Value and PnL. Am I missing something here or is there a possible backend connection problem with my account?

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...TheAccountsTab

Thank you.

Did you set your commissions? Right click on your account name and select edit account. Then pick your appropriate commission level from the drop down menu.

Comment

Hello CDXTrader,

Thanks for your post.

You'll want to make sure you are on the most up to date version of NinjaTrader 8 to see these values in the platform:

I see that you're using an older version of NinjaTrader 8. To update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
      • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
      • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
      • Enter your license key and press Submit
      • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
      • Select 'Download'
      • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

If this does not populate the margin columns, we advise that you rename your database to resolve this item using the following steps :
      • Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu
      • Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> db--> "NinjaTrader.sdf" file (may only say 'NinjaTrader' depending on your Windows File Explorer settings)
      • Right click on NinjaTrader.sdf and select "Rename" *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.sdf"
      • Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
      • Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - Trading Hours templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results

To prevent running into situations where you can potentially lose important data, we advise running regular backups via our inbuilt backup feature in NinjaTrader - http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...up_archive.htm

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
      Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My commissions for the account are already set properly.

NinjaTrader_Marco

I have both reinstalled the software (version 8.0.22.1) and reset the database. This has not resolved the problem. Still no account data.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2728142 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
          Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
          Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
          Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
          Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post PaulMohn  
          Started by Conceptzx, 10-11-2022, 06:38 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes