Playback connection won't load.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback connection won't load.

Every once in awhile I can't get my playback connection to load. Today and yesterday are some of those days. It just does the connection thing and then brings up the playback window and never loads. The play button just doesn't ever turn green. I have waited quite a while.

Everything was working fine a few days ago, but after I tested a very simple strategy, which I created in the strategy builder, it just stopped working. I have closed down the application, disabled all strategies. closed the workspace, opened up a fresh workspace with just a simple chart with 1-minute bars, and restarted my computer multiple times. I cleared the cache within the NT8 cache file as suggested in another post, but nothing changes. I also just did an update to the latest update this afternoon.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Kenpo_maniac,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2729609 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I built a high end machine because my old machine was taking forever to load playback data, although it eventually would. I can't even get my new machine to reliably load one single day of playback data.

Comment

Rogue_Two, please follow Shawn's instructions to send us your log and trace files:

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
        Hello Kenpo_maniac,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2729609 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post RookieTrader