Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBKR - NT8 Connection - chart are not loading

Hello,

I have my NT8 successfully connected to IBKR TWS version Build 978.2f - DOM price feed, Control Center - all working fine except for Charts as they keep "loading". Please help to resolve this issue as I ran out of solutions and this problem is really annoying. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2733879 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Marco View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2733879 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
      Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
      Hi Marco,

Thank you for your response. I followed your instructions and sent you an email with both files. Thank you.

Regards,
      Adi

Comment

so what was the outcome of this?

Comment

Hello,

This client was able to resolve the issue by changing the time zone in TWS to be the same as NinjaTrader.
          Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Allright so this morning I have the same problem, no chart can be loaded from my IBKR data feed.

- I have reinstalled TWS with the correct version
            - I have gone through the Interactive Broker setup page of Ninja Trader again
            - TWS and NT8 are in the same timezone setting.

I see all my account positions, but I cannot load any chart, regardless of the time frame and instrument chosen. Can you help me again please.

Comment

Hello,

Please write into platfromsupport{at}ninjatrader[dot]com so we may investigate your system.

Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For the record, I had to remove all indicators to be able to have a chart loading, because strangely enough, I had 1 indicator that was tracking another future instrument (I never set this up myself).

The support told me I was triggering a pacing violation it IBKR.

Bottom line is: if you want to use ninjatrader, you need to subscribe to a data feed or you won't make it. Kind of an hidden fee. Everything worked when I did subscribe.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
                7 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post cls71