Problem with live feed data from coinbase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with live feed data from coinbase

Hello, my platform was working till yesterday and everything was fine, but today the live data feed stops. In the same instrument there is data for the T&S, but no data for the charts. Firstly I use other connection and try different instruments, and everything works good, but when I switch to crypto the charts are freezing again. Today I had a reminder to rollover the futures contracts, and after I've updated them, the problem came. I've reinstall Ninja Trader and all of the addons, but the problem still exist. Can you help me with a solution.

Hello micikulev,

Thanks for posting.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2736706 ATTN Tyler

I look forward to being of assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Oddly, setting up (or trying to) get some crypto data in NT8 today. I found bitmex live data worked perfectly, first time and I was getting ticks through no issue (this is now, over the weekend). But, I found that NT was probably hitting the API limits asking for a week or so of data etc. So, I tried the now supported coinbase - It gives me a historical chart just fine, but no live data on charts. They do not update. T&S window does show a live bid and ask, moving, so something is alive. After 10 minutes though, I see no transactions listed and the 1-minute chart has still not updated. Shut down, restart - Same. If I 'reload all historical data', it updates. Something with live updates seems broken to me...
      Last edited by pjsmith; 09-12-2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

I have this problem from the rollover updates. Before that everything was working more than perfect. I hope that the support team will slove this issue soon. Coinbase are the best choice for correct live data

Comment

Me too. Now we just need to be able to trade from within NT - Pity they don't support more exchanges. Found a third party that provides (against NT's wishes!) a lot of better ones I already have accounts for and supports live trading via NT, but $Ł$Ł$Ł. Funny that third parties sometimes seem to be able to rapidly build and provide what users want, but NT doesn't!.

Comment

I don't know if someone is listening, but my chart just started ticking!

Comment

And now it's simply stopped. No more live data. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsmith View Post
                Me too. Now we just need to be able to trade from within NT - Pity they don't support more exchanges. Found a third party that provides (against NT's wishes!) a lot of better ones I already have accounts for and supports live trading via NT, but $Ł$Ł$Ł. Funny that third parties sometimes seem to be able to rapidly build and provide what users want, but NT doesn't!.
                You talk about the Binance integration. I try them, but the volume is fake. They are not regulated and I didn't trust them at all. I prefer to wait till the NT team fix the bug.

Comment

Originally posted by micikulev View Post

You talk about the Binance integration. I try them, but the volume is fake. They are not regulated and I didn't trust them at all. I prefer to wait till the NT team fix the bug.
                  Not just them. The same co provides connectivity for Poloniex and Bitfinex too (and others), it seems. Both better options for me.

Comment

Thank you for the fast reaction. Now everything is running perfect

Comment

Now we have the same problem. The live data feed just stop, and the charts are freezing again. Can you check it please ?

Comment

Hello micikulev,

Thanks for posting.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2736706 ATTN Tyler

Comment

The same issue again.... I'm getting prices in the market analyzer but the charts are not picking up the real-time data feed. Historical data comes in from the point of disconnecting and reconnecting but then nothing.....

This is really annoying and messed up a few trades from me.

PLEASE RESOLVE.

Comment

Hello OB88888,

Thanks for posting.

You mentioned 'The same issue again'- if you had a previous ticket with Platform Support open regarding this behavior, please reply to that ticket for the fastest assistance.

If not, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

Comment

Yes same issue as the other people on this thread!!!

Getting extremely frustrated here after having had 24 hours of this nonsense.

Was told to delete my cache, daily and minutes data and since restarting the program it has been loading for 2 hours and I still don't have data in my charts.

This is despicable.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post alifarahani  
                              Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes