Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Error CS0234

Hi,
    I have strange problem when exporting my indicators.

1. The indicators are normal to run (Means all files compiled successfully).
    2. But when I tried to export the indicators, some CS0234 error happened just like following. (After checking the log file.)

2020-09-11 18:20:45:931|2|4|Error compiling export assembly: c:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganDeltaIndicator.cs(1, 14) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'DeltaLib' does not exist in the namespace 'Morgan' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    2020-09-11 18:20:45:931|2|4|Error compiling export assembly: c:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro\MorganCD.cs(1,14 ) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CumulativeDelta' does not exist in the namespace 'Morgan' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    2020-09-11 18:20:45:931|2|4|Error compiling export assembly: c:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro\MorganCD.cs(2,14 ) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'DeltaLib' does not exist in the namespace 'Morgan' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    2020-09-11 18:20:45:931|2|4|Error compiling export assembly: c:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro\MorganCumulative DeltaBaseIndicator.cs(1,14) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CumulativeDelta' does not exist in the namespace 'Morgan' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    2020-09-11 18:20:45:931|2|4|Error compiling export assembly: c:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro\MorganCumulative DeltaBaseIndicator.cs(2,14) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'DeltaLib' does not exist in the namespace 'Morgan' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I saved different files under the Main folder (C:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro)

Sub folders:
    (C:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro\Morgan.Cumulativ eDelta\)
    (C:\Users\Hakwai\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\MorganPro\Morgan.DeltaLib\ )
    (......)

Whether it's regarding the folders? Or other issues?
    Because those indicators can run well, it should not regarding the compile issue?
    Please help me to solve it and can export successfully.

Thanks & Regards

Morgan

Hello Morgan,

The messages appear to indicate that the script that was attempted to be exported did not have all dependencies included in the export.

Is every indicator or class referenced by the script checked in the export window?

It looks like something from a custom namespace 'Morgan' was not included.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, ChelseaB:

Thanks for your reminding, I rechecked all procedure again and found I just missed one component when exporting.

Currently it works to export but there's another question:

"Please be aware that the exported NinjaScript Archive File can only be imported if the target PC has the following assembly(s) loaded: XXX.dll"

I added one reference dll in script but when exporting, it appears above message and this dll not included in the export.zip.
      (When exporting, I have added it in the export file list.)

How can I set and let it is included in the zip and when importing to another computer, the dll file will import automatically?

Many Thanks!

Morgan
      Last edited by Morgan0321; 09-11-2020, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin