Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting error on cancellation of an ATM

Hi,

I am using OnUpTrader Paper Trading account and get the following error when trying to close an ATM.
    Also as you can see in attachment , there is an open-buy-limit and do not know how to close it.
    Would you please explain the root cause of it and how I can avoid it.

Error: Cancellation rejected by the order Management system- Order is complete.affected order Sell 1 Market.

Attached Files

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

Based on the text of the message, it seems as if an order cancellation was attempted but that order had already been cancelled or filled. It's not possible to perform more than one action at a time on an order, and no actions can be performed once the order has been filled or cancelled.

I'll need more information in order to confirm this suspicion. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2747863 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post mathewlo  
    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Perr0Grande