demo: does not load graphics, but the data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hola, no me carga ningun grafico, pero si carga los datos en vivo, inlcuso puedo operar, pero se ve la pantalla negra.

Hola joaquinbaricco,

Tenemos capacidad limitada para proporcionar soporte de plataforma en español, sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir el inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que le colocamos para pegar la respuesta en el cuadro hacia la izquierda.

Tenemos una mayor capacidad para atenderle en español a través del correo electrónico. Si prefiere continuar en español, por favor contáctenos por correo electrónico en PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Your message translates to:

hello, I don't have any graphics loaded, but if you load the live data, I can even operate, but you can see the black screen.
    So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 09-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

version: 8.0.22.2 64bit
      credenciales: CQG
      instrumento y vencimiento: MES 09-20 es el que uso, pero en ningun instumento carga el grafico
      intervalo: 610 transacciones
      no recibo carteles de error, es todo normal, solo que la pantalla se ve negra, incluso veo como el precio varia en vivo a traves del chart trader.

Comment

Hello joaquinbaricco,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I would like to take a closer look at your log & trace files to see if any errors have been reported.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email:

ATTN Manfred 2748704

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your email!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
        0 responses