Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unhandled exception: UCEERR_RENDERTHREADFAILURE (Exception from HRESULT: 0x88980406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled exception: UCEERR_RENDERTHREADFAILURE (Exception from HRESULT: 0x88980406)

Hello. I had about 900 of these errors today. I had to close using task manager twice. I have log, trace and event files.

Hello gmitch,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may take a deeper look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2748224 ATTN Zachary
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey im getting the exact same error, is there any answer or reason?

Comment

Hello solotiempopls,

Thank you for your note.

This error is generally due to an issue with a very specific Windows Update. With that said, before we can recommend a solution, we would need to know more about your PC environment and Windows 10 build by reviewing your log and trace files.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2748224 ATTN Zachary

For anyone else that may be experiencing this issue, and comes across this forum post, we cannot diagnose a resolution to this issue without reviewing your log and trace files. These files cannot be posted on the forum because of the personal nature of the information contained within, so we cannot assist with this issue directly on the forum. Please send a new inquiry to our Platform Support team at PlatformSupport(at)NinjaTrader(dot)com with your log and trace files attached, and a member of our team will assist you via email.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by Davidtowleii, Today, 12:15 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes