NinjaTrader Continuum (Demo): Live data missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Continuum (Demo): Live data missing

Hey! I'm trying out the free NT8 Version 8.0.22.2 and since September 14th the chart is frozen and there is no live data avaliable. There is a green circle next to NinjaTrader Continuum(Demo) in the Connections section, so I assume that the account is fine.
    I've tried creating a new chart, using different trmplates and instruments, tried to get some new data by using Kinetick - End Of Day(Free) data plan, restarted the NT8 and the computer, yet there is no new data incoming.

Does anyone know what the reason for that could be and if there is a way to fix it?

Any help would be highly appreciated
    Last edited by redcarpet; 09-17-2020, 01:34 PM.

Hello redcarpet,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow these steps to roll over the expiration date of a Futures contract:
    • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
    • Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
    • Close this window when this process completes.
    You can learn more about the different ways to rollover by visiting the link below:To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      Hello redcarpet,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow these steps to roll over the expiration date of a Futures contract:
      • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
      • Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
      • Close this window when this process completes.
      You can learn more about the different ways to rollover by visiting the link below:To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
      I didn't know about the rollover, that fixed it for me!! Thank you a lot, I appreciate it!! Wishing you all the best.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920