NT8 Payment Plan question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Payment Plan question

I understand this forum is for technical support, but hope to get an answer regardless. I will be calling up Monday as well, it's just on my mind.

Why does doing the 4 month payment plan cost $313 more than doing a one time payment? Technically $413 more, since it's supposed to be $100 off if you purchase within the first month of your trial??

Hello Kediil,
    Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader offers two payment options for the Single Broker Lifetime License Key.

We offer either a one-time payment of $1099, or 4 consecutive monthly payments of $329.

You may review all of our purchase options at the following link:
    If you have any additional questions then you will want to email us directly at PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader.com

Let me know if I can provide any further clarification.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I understand.

$329 x 4 is $1,316.

My question is why it is $316 MORE to do a payment plan vs one time. And why the first month price/rebate is not honoured. But I will be speaking to someone direct tomorrow and will post a response as I was unsure whether anyone here could actually answer in the first place since you don't normally deal with anything but the technical side of the platform.

Comment

Hello Kediil,
        Thank you for your reply.

The 4 payment plan would be a total of $1316 after you complete all 4 payments. This plan would be higher priced than the one-time payment as this is spreading the payments out over 4 months which allows for flexibility on canceling the plan at any time.

The one-time payment would be the best value when purchasing a Lifetime License Key as this is a one-time payment of $1099 and will remain active for Life.

We do not offer any kind of first-month rebate, however, if you choose to lease the platform prior to buying a Lifetime License Key then you can pro-rate the unused time on your lease and apply that towards the purchase of a Lifetime License Key.

In the case that you purchase a leased version of NinjaTrader, we allow you the ability to change to our Lifetime License at any time. NinjaTrader will pro-rate any unused lease/subscription time towards your Lifetime License change.

For any other questions related to purchasing, you can email us directly at PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader.com and we would be more than glad to address these questions further.

You may review all of our purchase options at the following link:

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance with purchasing.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the thorough explanation Thomas. Unfortunately, when I signed on for the payments a few months back, the person I spoke to on the phone did not give me this information, so I'm rather put out at the moment as I was under a different impression of what would happen. Specifically, I was told the four months would be adjusted so I was only paying the $999 that was posed to me. Hopefully it can be worked out. Worst case, at least I never have to make another payment.

Comment

So just to finalize, as I did speak to someone for full verification. Even if you're offered a discount, and even if someone by phone confirms that the discount will be honoured through the payment plan. That is not true. Don't trust it. So I just had to pay $317 more for a platform I would have paid for outright had I been given the correct information, or had I been told initially about the opportunity to lease and then get a prorate on the full purchase. Fantastic. At least I never have to pay for the platform again.

Comment

Hello FatihSuth,

Thank you for your post. Can you please clarify exactly what we can do to assist you?

Comment

Hello FatihSuth,

I can assist you with your platform billing inquiries if you send a note to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com. You can write "Attn Chris D" in the subject line and reference this forum thread.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post algospoke  
                Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred