Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No descarga Datos de Mercado del contrato ES 12-18

Buenos dias equipo Ninjatrader,

La presente es para informarles que estoy conectado con mi cuenta Demo, tratando de descargar los datos de mercado del contrato antiguo ES 12-18, pero no me deja, me aparece un mensaje que dice que No hay datos disponibles de market replay para el instrumento. Concretamente estaba tratando de descargar el dia 15 de Octubre del 2018 para poder reproducir ese dia y otros que necesito descargar de ese contrato, y asi poder realizar mi backtesting.

Les agradezco mucho si me pueden colaborar, adjunta envio la imagen del error que me aparece y a la espera de sus comentarios

Attached Files

Hola leonardo3381,

Gracias por escribirnos hoy.

Tenemos capacidad limitada para proporcionar soporte de plataforma en español, sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir el inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que le colocamos para pegar la respuesta en el cuadro hacia la izquierda.

Unfortunately, data this old for minute data would not be maintained on the servers. For the most popular instruments, the typical amount of data maintained would be as follows:
    • Up to 180 days of Tick data
    • 2 years worth of Minute data
    • 10 years for Daily data

If you have any further NinjaTrader inquiries we may assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for the answer,

now try downloading the data from October 01, 2018 to October 31, 2018 as a shipment again in the attached image "Downloaded data contract ES 12-18 from October 01 to October 31, 2018 1", then validate that if they were downloaded as a shipment in the image "Downloaded data contract ES 12-18 from October 01 to October 31, 2018 2", and finally when trying to reproduce, I can not reproduce the date of October 15, 2018 and I get the error "value must be greater than or equal to 05-05-2020 12: 00am". It does not let me reproduce dates prior to May 5, 2020.

if you can collaborate in another way for me to obtain that data, thank you...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Using Historical Data with the Replay Connection would require Tick data to be downloaded. This is why you see the Minute data has been downloaded, but the Tick data required to run the playback would not be available this far back, and typically is limited to the most current contract and most recently expired contract.

You may be able to find a third party vendor of this data with an internet search for "Market Replay Data".

If you have any further NinjaTrader inquiries we may assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.
        Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Tim-c
        by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
        0 responses