Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Tab show duplicate trades

Hello,

Hoping to solve the issue. Performance tab show multiple duplicate trades (only 1 was real). I tried to restart platform, regenerate data but can't get rid of it. I am connected to IBKR broker. Please see screenshot below. Please advise

Hello Adilius,

Thank you for your note.

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. You can send the email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, 2756725' in the subject field.
    • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Adilius,

Thank you for your note.

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. You can send the email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, 2756725' in the subject field.
      • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments.
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
      Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply. Followed the instruction and sent you the files just now. Thank you

Regards,
      Adi

Comment

Originally posted by Adilius View Post

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply. Followed the instruction and sent you the files just now. Thank you

Regards,
        Adi
        Hello,

Unfortunately, this issue was never solved. Last agent recommended to reinstall NT8 completely. I can do that but then I afraid I will have to go through lots of other issues again trying to establish proper connection (like Chart lags etc) and then I afraid to just continue experiencing the same issue.

So just a quick question. Based on your experience was there a sure way to fix this problem in past? Could you just please share? Maybe connecting through API light (not TWS) will solve the issue? Or maybe downgrading to NT7 (if it still exists)? The reason I ask is that I don't understand how reinstalling NT8 will solve the problem? Everything else seems right, executions are very fast too. Just performance tab will show multiple duplicate trades

Comment

Hello Adilius,

Thank you for the post.

I have replied to your Email inquiry on this topic so that we can further troubleshoot this item.

Thank you for your patience.
          Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ghoul
          by ghoul

Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM