Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFvolumeprofile

Hello,

again it occurs that the IB is not plotted correctly.In the attached screenshot one can see that there is only one part of the initialbalance lines plotting. I have only the "original" NT OFvolumeprofile in the chart.

Thank you!
    Tony
    Attached Files

Hello tonynt,

Could you please forward the workspace containing this chart to me? I'd like to see if I can recreate this behavior on my platform as well.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensure to expand "Other files" before selecting 'Workspace files and UI settings' and 'Template files'.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2757432 ATTN: Manfred

Thank you in advance!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello tonynt,

Thank you very much for sending the template over, this allowed us to take a closer look at the existing settings.

To explain the difference between both sets of lines;

The extended "Naked" Point of Control and Value Area will take any Point of Control or Value Area of a profile and plot it forward from the end time of the profile until such time as the price is traded again in the future.

Uncovered or 'naked' plots are expected to be 'filled' sometime in the future and may be an area of support or resistance. These will only plot until the last bar.

This is a bit like the comparison between a drawn horizontal line, which would reach past the last bar, and a regular line, which you would not be able to draw past the last bar as it requires an 'end'.

While this is not something that can be changed on the platform, one option would be to lower the right-side margin, which would then limit the empty space after the last bar.

To change the margin, please right-click the bottom timeline and select "Properties".

Alternatively, the extended PoC/Value Area lines may also be set to "transparent" to hide them completely.

Please let me know if you have any further questions in this regard!
      Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bltdavid  
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
      1 response
      0 likes