Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Cumulative volume for the same color candles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cumulative volume for the same color candles.

Hello. Are there any indicator can show the cumulative volume of the same color candles in the row? I mean to add the volume from the former candle to current one if both are the same colour.

Hello Czarek,

Thank you for your post.

The Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator would display this.

To use the Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator you'll need to use the latest version of NinjaTrader 8 with a lifetime license key entered.

Once you have a lifetime license key, right click on your chart > Indicators > Select Order Flow Cumulative Delta and click new > Click Apply and OK.

Here is a link with some more frequently asked Order Flow+ questions:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...d.php?t=107060

Here is the Order Flow + Help Guide to assist you further.

Here are the available Order Flow + studies:

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello. I cannot find it in the Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator. I need the volume indicator similar to the Volume up-down indicator. The difference is that the indicator should add volume from the behind bar and add to the current bar volume if both are the same color (the same direction rising or falling).
      For example in the first red bar volume is 200, if the next bar is also red and the volume on the second bar is 300 so indicator should show 500 on the second bar. if the third bar is also red and the volume on this bar is 150 so the volume on the third bar should be 650 (200+300+150).
      If the fourth bar is green, the volume is counted only for this single bar ex 500. If the fifth bar is also green and has volume 400 so indicator should show 900 (500+400) on the second green bar, and so on...

Comment

Hello Czarek,

Thank you for your post.

I see a few results in the User App Share when I search for 'cumulative'. But I do not see an indicator like the one you described.

You could also browse our growing library of user-submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our User App Share. Please look in the User App Share as you may find what you are looking for there:

NinjaTrader User App Share NinjaTrader Ecosystem

If you are unable to locate a script like the one you are describing you could have it built. If you would like our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem to provide you with a list of professional NinjaScript consultants please let me know.

To use the Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator you'll need to use the latest version of NinjaTrader 8 with a lifetime license key entered.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        1 response
        0 likes