exchange and order tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exchange and order tabs

A trade I executed yesterday morning showed up in the above tabs with the incorrect time, open was 3;42;22pm and exit was 3;45;28pm, I am almost certain the trades was entered at roughly10am, I was talking to platform support yesterday about this but nobody seemed to understand, the time I was messaging them meant the trade hadn't even taken place on the platform. Also the intraday margin figure was showing was minus $1670 and the position closed itself. Clearly there was some sort of error on my platform. I checked back on the chart to see the time the opening trade price bar with 3373.73 an my time of around 10am was correct. I have attached the chart to this message, The trade closed by itself losing my $11;25 shortly it rose above that amount
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:Is your platform using a different time zone than you are using for Windows? This can be changed from the Control Center> Tools> Options> General> Timezone and can cause such functionality of the platform.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, no fortunately not now as the system closed my live trade. The thing is platform support are doing my head in, they can't understand the clear evidence I have shown them, they are still saying I have traded at that time, the stupid thing is I sent an e-mail to them at 19;37pm my time which is before the system said the trade was made, but they still don't understand this, they don't have common sense and have upset me and made me angry, I have mental health problems an all they have done is make this worse, they can't understand simple thing as a persons e-mail timed before the system even says the trade was made, I have mental health problems an I can see it but they can't. it is probably the sort of error as you said but not caused by me, traders agency tech person changed something on my laptop, my laptop says 1 hour more than the time on my VPS were I have Ninja trader 8, I just need someone who had the common sense to understand that what I have told them is correct and I made my trade at 10am on 01/10/2020. Please look at this e-mail time, this is BST time then can you please look at what this is at you location and it will be before the platform time, please please help me
      • Mark ****inson <markj****[email protected]>
        To:NinjaTrader Brokerage Support

Thu, 1 Oct at 19:37
        Hi Nate, I have been charged for an intraday margin violation, when I messaged Stephanie she stated the margin times were from 5pm CST to 3-45pm the next day, that means that is the rate for 22.5hrs, surely that cannot be right the trade I was charged a violation on was 3;42.22pm todays date, my platform time now is 6;36pm my time, this is 5hrs ahead of your time which means it is 1;36pm now so how can I have traded at 3;42;22pm?

Kind regards

Mark

Show original message

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

For account related inquiries you'll always want to reach out to your broker directly as Platform Support does not have access to your brokerage account information and would be unable to clarify what may have occurred with the specific order placed on your account that caused a margin violation. The broker should have more clarity regarding what may have occurred.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

I need somebody to understand and except that I am right an stop avoiding dealing with the issue. I don't know how to stop the issue happening again

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue to see if there was anything that occurred on the platform side of this. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2770828 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
            Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
            Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
            Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.

Comment

Just sent it now, thanks Marco

Comment

Hi Marco, A trade happened today at 3pm opened and closed and I didn't do the trade, just appeared in the orders and execution window

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for writing in.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If you have further questions, please contact us at platformsupport[at]ninjatrade[dot]com with a brief description of the issue so we can analyze further.

Also, for new topics/questions, be sure to start a new topic within the forum going forward.
                  Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Marco, apparently auto trading software opened and closed the trade immediately, but no trace on the charts, thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB