Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Stock Option trading and adding additional indicators (Delta, Option Interest Volume)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Option trading and adding additional indicators (Delta, Option Interest Volume)

Hi, I have been trading with TWS for certain time with live data from Interactive Brokers, I certainly know that NinjaTrader is a really good platform for trading. Yesterday I linked Interactive´s Market Data to NT8, but I´m not certain if trading Stock Options is possible with NT8 yet?

Also I would like to know if its possible to add the Delta indicator and a Option Interest Volume indicator to the Option Chain window in NT8?

Regards
    JG

Hello Pivot593,

Thank you for your post.

Interactive Brokers will support Options data for Equities and Futures. There isn't an option to apply indicators to the Options Chain window at this time.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by all of the connectivity providers. Expand the section labeled Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider
    Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes