Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Lifetime License Doubt

Hello community,

1. Do I have to have and fund an account to purchase the lifetime license? (I plan on using NinjaTrader Brokerage in the future when I fund my account)

2. Do I get to see more than one day worth of historical data when I purchase the lifetime license? (With free NT8 all I can view is one day of historical data on the chart via playback) audacityblender gimp

3. If I do get to see more than one day worth of data, how far back in time can i view? And do I have to pay any kind of data fees?

4. Do I get LIVE data when I purchase a lifetime license? (Without funding my account)

5. Can I practice on this live data?
    Last edited by nicolasse2; 10-20-2020, 11:11 PM.

Hello nicolasse2,

1. Yes, you need a live trading account to purchase a lifetime license key.

2. Yes. Historical data depends on the broker connection technology you will use. See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported data feed providers and what data they support.

3. It depends on the broker technology. Unfortunately we don't have information listed how much historical data each broker technology provides (but it's more than 1 day).

4. Purchasing a lifetime license key doesn't include a realtime data feed. You receive realtime data from your broker technology connection for which you receive login credentials after opening and funding a trading account.

5. Yes, you can always trade the Sim101 account that is native to the NinjaTrader platform.

Please feel free to send me any additional questions you may have.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DanielTynera  
    Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes