NT Crashes on NY Cash Open (9:30AM EST) -- DateTime Kind property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Crashes on NY Cash Open (9:30AM EST) -- DateTime Kind property

This has happened on my trading machine almost every day this week.

NinjaTrader hangs updating data -- meaning that I get OnStateChanged(DataLoaded) but never see Historical or Realtime.

And it always happens at the NY Cash Open @ 9:30AM EST.

Here's the log starting at 9:30AM...
    Time Message
    9:30:08 AM Failed to process 'OnBestBidAskWithVolumeArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:08 AM Failed to process 'OnTickArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:08 AM Failed to process 'OnBestBidAskWithVolumeArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:08 AM Failed to process 'OnServerTimeChanged': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:09 AM Failed to process 'OnTickArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:09 AM Failed to process 'OnBestBidAskWithVolumeArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:09 AM Failed to process 'OnBestBidAskWithVolumeArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    9:30:09 AM Failed to process 'OnTickArrived': 'The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.
    >> Any ideas?

Notes:
    • the windows user does not have admin privileges
    • Windows 10-64 bit
    • Ninja Trader 8.0.22.2 64-bit
    • Machine's local time zone is not NYT but NT is set up for NYT
    I've tried removing the entire db folder and starting again -- worked for a day.

I've even run the repair before.

Hello ntdev,

I'd like to take a closer look at the detailed error messages, as they should contain further information in this regard.

As the log & trace files often contain sensitive information, I'd like to ask you to send it to me through the platform directly, I can then investigate and follow-up.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2781920 Attn Manfred

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just reinstalled because all of my workspaces became corrupted -- I'll do it now and see what parts of the log are left.

EDIT: Sent
      Last edited by ntdev; 10-09-2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Was there a Solution? my log warning also similar.
        "Error on executing the DB Command: SystemArgumentExeption: The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly. For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local.Parameter name:sourceTimeZone at System"
        Server and NT9 are on UTC. Would timesync help?

Comment

Hello mirex ,

Our apologies for the delayed reply; While we were able to resolve it in the end, the troubleshooting steps were unique to this user and likely don't apply in your case.

Could you send us your platform's log & trace files? We could then best assist further. To do this, please click on Help > Email Support, and leave the following note in your ticket:

ATTN Manfred 2781920

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
          Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post adeelshahzad  
          Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
          10 responses
          1 like