A few windows are running but not letting me make changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few windows are running but not letting me make changes

Hello, I'm having a recurring problem where 2 of my windows [previously it was just 1 window] are unresponsive to clicks, in fact the mouse over goes invisible when I hit these windows. The data is streaming, though, so I know it's still active. I can't make any changes however like change tabs.

Not sure what's the issue here, would you possibly have any thoughts on this? Thank you

Hello catinabag,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry today.

If you are finding that particular chart windows are unresponsive, albeit they respond to changing the tabs like you mention, this may indicate these charts windows are corrupted. I would first recommend trying and duplicate the charts in a new Window and test to see if the behavior occurs in a duplicated chart window.

You can do so by Right-Clicking on the Chart tab name then selecting 'Duplicate Chart in New Window'. Then test to see if the behavior occurs in the new chart window.

Here is a link with additional information on duplicating your charts in a new window: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...tm#TabsActions

If you find this behavior still occurs upon creating the duplicated chart, this can indicate an item loaded within the chart itself is contributing to this behavior. Please reach out to us and send us your log and trace files if you are still experiencing this type of behavior, so we can further investigate.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2784746 ATTN Brendan

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Thank you very much, duplicating the window worked, everything is back to normal!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post trilliantrader  
      Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes