X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidder
    replied
    Can also see this functionality in user app share

A modified version of the standard CandleStyle which uses no border around the candle body, while allowing Doji bars to share the same color as the Candlestick wick. This version was created to allow user to configure their chart candlestick to have a "transparent" outline without effecting a Doji bar. This new candle style will […]

Leave a comment:

• Bidder
    replied
    Good work.... Thanks ! s.kinra and EdLan

Leave a comment:

• mrgetdown
    replied
    Originally posted by s.kinra View Post
    Oh yes indeed, but it seems while attaching the snapshot it got messed up. I am noticing this behavior on a couple of occasions now. Anyways here you get the file.
    [ATTACH]n1128779[/ATTACH]
    Major Thanks, s.kinra !

Leave a comment:

• SafruAI
    replied
    Thanks for sharing! Exactly what I was looking for...

Leave a comment:

• jflux1123
    replied
    Thanks to S. Kinra!

I've been wondering how to do this.

Leave a comment:

• joselube001
    replied
    Originally posted by EdLan View Post

Hello, DanDaMan!
    You are absolutely right!
    At a certain scale, this is very clearly visible.
    This is because the original logic did not imply full painting of the candle. I would call this a logical fallacy of the original NinjaTrader code.

But it doesn't matter. It is enough to add 1 in one place, and delete 1 in the other. I am attaching the corrected code. Everything should work. Good luck!
    Thanks to s.kinra for his work!
    Thank you!!! This is what I was searching!!!

Leave a comment:

• EdLan
    replied
    Originally posted by DanDaMan View Post
    s.kinra-
    Thank you very much for this!
    Did you notice that the candle wicks are not aligned on the center of the bar? Look at the bottom of the bars in this screenshot.
    I noticed the same in your screenshot.
    Hello, DanDaMan!
    You are absolutely right!
    At a certain scale, this is very clearly visible.
    This is because the original logic did not imply full painting of the candle. I would call this a logical fallacy of the original NinjaTrader code.

But it doesn't matter. It is enough to add 1 in one place, and delete 1 in the other. I am attaching the corrected code. Everything should work. Good luck!
    Thanks to s.kinra for his work!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• s.kinra
    replied
    Hello DanDaMan,
    I don't see any such issues as its the original candle just the brush is modified to adapt the body color for wick colors. The difference you're catching visually may be just the perspective & nothing else, I am attaching a bigger snapshot for clarity & also I am placing the cross hair along with a couple of candles so you can see they're perfectly aligned.​ You should zoom your chart & see if you actually find any difference & also switch the candles to original hollow candles to find any difference.
    Hope it helps!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DanDaMan
    replied
    s.kinra-
    Thank you very much for this!
    Did you notice that the candle wicks are not aligned on the center of the bar? Look at the bottom of the bars in this screenshot.
    I noticed the same in your screenshot.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• s.kinra
    replied
    Oh yes indeed, but it seems while attaching the snapshot it got messed up. I am noticing this behavior on a couple of occasions now. Anyways here you get the file.
    ComboCandleStyle.zip

Leave a comment:

• brucerobinson
    replied
    Originally posted by s.kinra View Post
    Hello All,
    Let me share this CandleStyle with you if it helps you

Click image for larger version

Name:	combo candles.jpg
Views:	2834
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	1128750

[ATTACH]n1128749[/ATTACH]
    did you intend to share i.e. attach a .cs file?

Leave a comment:

• s.kinra
    replied
    Hello All,
    Let me share this CandleStyle with you if it helps you, with this you get wick colors same as body colors & you can choose separate color for Doji bars. This will be added as "Combo Candlestick" & you can adjust settings from Data Series settings. Basically I've modified the Hollow CandleStyle for this so you can expect similarity.
    Note: Once added you can apply this to your charts by selecting it from Top Row next to time-frame & you won't see any name in Data Series settings but can change the settings. This will be resolved on next restart of NT8, this is a normal behavior so nothing to worry. You can restart NT8 immediately after installing this so you won't face any such issue.
    Do let me know your concerns, if any.
    Hope it helps!

Name:	combo candles.jpg
Views:	2834
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	1128750

[ATTACH]n1128749[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• s.kinra
    replied
    Originally posted by malik123 View Post
    Changing framework tone to straightforward is just discarding the flame plot and that's it, I don't think about NT7 yet in NT8 wick tone can be chosen independently so making layout straightforward has no effect on the wick, in the event that you make wick as straightforward, at that point no wick is drawn on the outline so it basically becomes open-close light for example with no wicks.
    Hello malik123,
    I am not a programming expert as you but my version works exactly as shown in the snapshot with no exceptions. Initially I faced an issue while painting bars from other indicators which I fixed already & it works perfectly fine as of now. Even with Doji bars there is no concern & I am showing it in my snapshot for clarity. I made changes to only the brushes & got it working.

Leave a comment:

• malik123
    replied
    Changing framework tone to straightforward is just discarding the flame plot and that's it, I don't think about NT7 yet in NT8 wick tone can be chosen independently so making layout straightforward has no effect on the wick, in the event that you make wick as straightforward, at that point no wick is drawn on the outline so it basically becomes open-close light for example with no wicks. telecharger minecraft pour pc
    Last edited by malik123; 11-24-2020, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• s.kinra
    replied
    Hello DanDaMan,
    I just Save As original ChartStyle & changed the wick brush to BarBrush based on conditions open < close & open > close. You can also use HollowCandles & add body color. Added snapshot for reference.
    Hope it helps!

Name:	mycandles.jpg
Views:	2925
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1128742
    Last edited by s.kinra; 11-21-2020, 11:14 PM. Reason: added snapshot

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM