PC Crashing with Ninja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Crashing with Ninja

A few weeks back my PC was constantly crashing, maybe 2-3 times per day. Ninja support told me via the logs that it appeared to because of one drive. I disabled one drive and the crashing stopped for weeks. However starting two days ago its been crashing again 2-3 x per day. I have sOneDrive completely off. Anything else I can try? This is becoming frustrating and Im losing my Market Analyzer now when it crashes (separate post)

I was able to locate the conversation you had with my colleague Clayton back on September 4th. I highly suggest that you continue that conversation there under that email address (eri***[email protected]) and ticket number (2726243).

Additionally, I personally responded to your ticket regarding the Market Analyzer post (2787908). It seems like both of these symptoms may be the result of the same root cause which will be resolved by continuing the conversation with my colleague Clayton. I'll have Clayton re-open that ticket and re-send his last response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kempotrader  
    Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kempotrader