Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Balance not displaying and error "Unhandled exception: Object reference not set..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balance not displaying and error "Unhandled exception: Object reference not set..."

Hi, I have two issues at the moment on NT8.

1) On one of my accounts, the balance doesn't seem to display correctly. It displays 0 only. Could it be possibly it's because I'm logging in during the weekend? Please see attached screenshot.

2) Another thing would be, every time I close NT8, this popup comes up "Unhandled exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." before everything closes.

Please advise. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hello jonbac,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2793101 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Shawn - Thank you very much. I've just done as you've instructed. By the way, for item no. 1, it seems the cash balance is reflecting correctly now. Please just focus on item no. 2. Thanks again!

Comment

Hi again Shawn - I just wanted to update you that the developer of the add-on which caused the error for item 2 has provided an update which fixed it. Thank you very much!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred