X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i2w8am9ii2
    replied
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for your step-by-step instructions. I do appreciate it.

I will try the steps out later on and see if I can figure it out.

If I am not able to figure it out then I will provide screenshots and maybe you or someone else can tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks again,

i2w8am9ii2

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello i2w8am9ii2,
    • Can you please add 2 Indicator columns in the Market Analyzer for the SMA indicator.
    • Configure the SMA's on 2 Minute price bars and set Input series to High. Set Period to a value of 1.
    • Set "Calculate" for 1 SMA to "On bar close" and the other to "On each tick". One SMA represents the High of the previous 2 Minute bar and the other SMA represents the High of the current 2 Minute bar.
    • Subsequently create an alert in the Market Analyzer using the 2 SMA's. So when one SMA (current price bar) is greater than the other SMA (previous price bar) trigger an alert.

Leave a comment:

• i2w8am9ii2
    started a topic Alert Configuration in Market Analyzer

Alert Configuration in Market Analyzer

Hello, I have been searching through the NT8 help documentation and online videos looking for step-by-step instructions on how to configure the Market Analyzer to give me an Alert signal when one of the markets in my list has a 2 minute candlestick breakout above the previous 2 minute candlestick high, but I have not been able to find such instructions.

Can someone please provide step-by-step instructions for this setup, or to a URL with step-by-step instructions for this setup?

Thanks,

i2w8am9ii2

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
11 responses
0 likes
Last Post xiinteractive  
Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
1 response
0 likes