Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Feed options

Hi,

I'm looking for a specific data feed. I have a list of about 500 equities and a custom indicator that scans them for breakouts. I need it updated once an hour (my strategy uses hourly timeframe). Right now I have IB but it's useless. It takes 10 seconds to load a chart and up to ten minutes to load a watchlist with about 50 stocks on it. Kinetick seems like a great data provider but to get this many stocks costs a lot of extra money. I also have an account with TD Direct Investing (Canada).
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello redart1021,

Thank you for your post.

TD Direct would not be supported for use with the NinjaTrader platform.

TD Ameritrade would be supported however this would require a US-based account.

If you are only looking for data then you may want to look at a data feed only provider such as Kinetick to provide real time data.

Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $65/month is our base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs.

Most of the US stocks will be on the NASDAQ and NYSE Level I for $7/month each.

You can view a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees from the Kinetick subscription page:

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes